Sep 22, 2008

My BFF Ruby and a Young Zoe

My BFF Ruby gave me a wonderful award!!

Thank you very much Ruby!!


The Proximity Award
"We all like blogs. Their objectives are to show the wonders and to make friendships; there are people who are not interested when we give an award, and in this way contribute to cut those bows; we want that they are cut or they propagate? Then we will try to pay more attention to them! We must give it to other bloggers that must do the same and put this text."

I would like to pass this award to Midnight and our lost friends Holly and Zac (we Just LOVE their blog, we won't loose you again, pawmise)!

Thank you very much Ruby!!


Kisses
Addie

P.S. Ruby reminds us of a young Zoe.




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award & little Zoe is sooo adorable!

    Butt wiggles,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Zoe is sure a cutie! I have an award for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Addie

    Your right. When Zoe was a puppy we could have been twins. She was I still is a cutie. I hope my hair grows as long as Zoe's.

    Love your BFF Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! Zoe is really too cute! I want a long haired dachshund!! OH well..maybe when we move out :-))

    Erin, Midnight and Bubbles -who thinks ONE dachshund is ENOUGH.

    psh Bubbles WHATEVER.

    lol

    ReplyDelete

WOOF!
We would love to hear from you!