Jun 2, 2009

The Biggest Loser - Pet Edition: Week Seven


Welcome to the 7th installment of the Biggest Loser - Pet Edition!

The heat is on now!
Here is our third weight update. If you have not had a chance to send me your weight yet, once you send it I will update the post.

Week One: 61 lbs
Week Three:  60 lbs
Week Five:  
Week Seven:


 
Week One: 63.2 lbs
Week Three: 61.8 lbs 
Week Five:  61.8 lbs
Week Seven: 61.1 lbs

Week One: 36.82 lbs
Week Three: 39.02 lbs 
Week Five: 36.38 lbs
Week Seven:  36.6 lbs

Week One: 71.6 lbs
Week Three: 71.6 lbs
Week Five: 69 lbs  
Week Seven:

  
Week One: 25 lbs
Week Three: 24 lbs
Week Five: 25 lbs
Week Seven: 24 lbs
  
Week One: 52 lbs
Week Three: 50.3 lbs
Week Five: 50.3 lbs
Week Seven: 
  
Aki 
Week One: 80.3 lbs
Week Three: 
Week Five: 
Week Seven: 
 
Week One: 79.2 lbs
Week Three: 79.2 lbs
Week Five: 79.2 lbs 
Week Seven: 77 lbs

Addie
Week One: 69 lbs
Week Three: 65 lbs
Week Five: 65 lbs
Week Seven: 64 lbs

How are we ever going to lose all this weight?!
We need our supporters now more than ever!!
With your help we are going to get healthy!
Tip of the Week

Check Your Dogs Shape

As we have all cut back on the quantity of dog food and treats and increased exercising, some of our dogs may be gaining muscle. Check your dogs body condition score by viewing this chart.
 
For our cat friends, here is a chart for you to check your body condition score.

17 comments:

  1. OMD....ok, Addie you are really making progress my furiend but some of these other doggies have to step it up! It's game time now and I think they can do it if they really put their minds to it just like you! :)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Addie!
    It looks like you are getting there! It's too bad that your biggest loser game started so long ago. My vet just confirmed that I need to lose a few pounds so I have been put on a diet! But I am sure your tips will help me!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be your workout khoach but woo are tooooo far away!

    Maybe woo should just keep watching my Walkin' Wednesday videos from youtube!

    Keep up the good work!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you all!! Keep up the good work.

    Diego Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Addie!
    You are doing a great dieting job!
    I hope you all lose more and more weigth every week!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to see my VET on Friday, and I will have my new weight then. My Mom thinks I have lost more, but her friend says no, no loss. So who knows? We will know on Friday.

    Congrats to Addie!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so hard to lose weight. We applaud all that are working so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! i'm such a woman! My weight keeps going up and down!
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Addie, you are doing a great job! Everyone has such will power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job everyone - happy to see everyone doing well

    woodrow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep going puppers! I know you can do it!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  12. mom said that if I keep gaining weight I may have to join the Biggest Loser - Good luck to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  13. woowoowooowoooo dear Addie!!!
    Well done!!!
    you're the best!!!!!!!!
    and you look very very very gorgeous as always!!!
    and........great job everyone!!!!!!
    We're proud of all of you dear friends!!!!
    Addie..Lucie...Hailey....and mom and dad....
    we love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Come on, furiends! Woo can doo it! The weather is nice (at least for those in the northern hemisphere), so there are noooo excuses!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete

WOOF!
We would love to hear from you!