Sep 13, 2018

Chewy is the BEST!



Addie's first night the day of surgery was rough. She was in a lot of pain, coming out of the anesthesia and the extra pain meds that they gave her were wearing off. Nothing I did comforted her. She had an accident in her bed. I tried but couldn't save the foam pad from her bed, so I reached out to Chewy where we purchased the bed to see if I could purchase another foam pad. I've been so busy with Addie that I forgot to check my personal emails. I received a surprise package in the mail from Chewy today. A new bed for Addie! I was in shock! I checked my emails and saw this wonderful message.

"Thanks for reaching out to us. I did some digging on the website and it doesn't look like we carry the replacement foam for this bed. However, we at Chewy do understand accidents may happen and because of this we sent you out a new bed that should be getting to you by Thursday, Friday at the latest. We wish Addie a speedy recovery and really hope shes back on four paws pretty soon."

That was the last thing that I expected. What a wonderful surprise! We have our dog food set up on automatic purchase from them and I couldn't be happier with it or all of the additional purchases that we have made.

Addie was so very thrilled with her new bed! Before the new bed arrived I had blankets in her healing hut for her which my husband said she looked like a hobo. Not any more! She can heal in comfort now. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Chewy! This small kindness and the concern behind it means the world to us.


2 comments:

  1. Chewy is the BEST! They are always so generous and so kind and considerate. We are loving your smile, Addie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also agree, Chewy is the best!! You look so very happy in your new bed, Addie!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete

WOOF!
We would love to hear from you!